Meaningful listening, smarter conversations
People's Voice Media has over 20 years experience in facilitating authentic conversations with citizens and professionals. We offer incredible reach into communities, so whoever you might want to hear from, as a network, we can help. All our work is quality assured through the Institute of Community Reporters and we abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct.
Whether you want to:
- Hear stories of real people who are your patients, customers, and students
- Gather stories from all perspectives. This may include staff, clinicians, commissioners and key stakeholders
- Provide contextual stories from people that support your bid, contract or tender
- Gather people's stories to support and enhance your research
- Provide evidence of a successful project and its impact direct from those people you were working with and for
- Develop greater engagement with citizens
...we can facilitate the conversation.
- Increasing engagement with service users and customers
- Gaining insights to influence service design, product or research
- Creating opportunities for co-production through our "Conversation of Change" events
- A curated report which can include a variety of media summarising people's views and stories
- Participants on-going involvement in the Institute of Community Reporters
Our network comprises over 36 organisations in ten countries with phenomenal reach into communities.
They include Universities, NGOs, local authorities and service user led groups. They specialise in health, youth, rural networks, information exchange, students, mental health...and much more.
- Salford City Council, Manchester City Council,Manchester Digital Development Agency, Cologne Local Authority
- Symphony Housing, Great Places Housing Group, Orbit Housing Group, Trafford Housing Group, Accord Group
- Salford NHS, Service Experience Directorate NHS North West, Stroke Association, Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust, Eastern Cheshire CCG, Bradford District Care Trust and Nottingham University Hospitals, Manchester Mental Health Trust, South Manchester CCG, Salford CCG, Patient Association, Salford Royal Hospital, Big Life Being Well Service
- Manchester University, Manchester Metropolitan University, Goldsmith University, University of Salamanca, University of Bologna, Hogeschool Utrecht , University of Valencia, Turku University
- McCaan Advertising Agency, Institute of Public Policy Research (IPPR), Big Lottery, Big Life